Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Post

recent

What Happens When You Drop A Magnet Through A Copper Tube?

I remember my high school days about our lesson on how magnets work in my physics class, but that was so long ago that I've forgotten it all. The only thing I do remember is that their inner workings are confusing. As the Insane Clown Posse famously stated, magnets are a "miracle."

So when you watch a magnet travel through this copper tube, you will be surprise about the result of it, and truly it is awesome. When I watched this video it's look like it is an anti gravity tubes.



What is you reaction about this video? Please share share your thoughts with us in the comment box.
What Happens When You Drop A Magnet Through A Copper Tube? Reviewed by WhoWantStuffs on 12:37 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by WhoWantStuffs © 2015 - 2016
Powered By Blogger, Designed by WhoWantStuffs

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.